On purchasing or using this product you are accepting the terms and conditions set out below.
Foot problems can have a wide range of causes. A qualified medical practitioner or a Podiatrist is the best person to diagnose these problems. Information provided by Polyfab Orthotics or persons associated with Polyfab Orthotics, is never given as medical advice and must never be taken as medical advice. The information and advice is offered in good faith and general in nature.
This information is to be used as a guide only.
If something does not seem right, do not continue using the orthotics.
1) If you feel any pain, have blisters or any symptoms of discomfort at all, you should cease/discontinue use of the orthotics.
2) The owner or anyone associated with Polyfab Orthotics accepts no responsibility for injury or loss of any type including financial or otherwise when using this product.
3) Use the orthotics as indicated under “Fitting and Wearing in of your Orthotics”.
4) We do not except responsibility for incorrect use that may result in damage to your person or property.
5) If you do not agree with the terms set out please return the orthotics for a refund.
Contact us for details if you have any questions.